It’s that time of year again; time to shower those special Men in your life with love, for me it is my Husband and my Father. I thought I should share with you my top 10 finds. I hope you find something that you think your special fella will appreciate.
1. Vivosmart HR+ $219.99 As it is described by Garmin “vívosmart HR+ learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you’ve been inactive for 1 hour. Go for a short walk to reset the move bar.” I really like the design and feel of this tracker. It isn’t too bulky and it is also one you can get wet which is a major plus. You do not have to remember to take it off before you jump in the shower or in the pool.
2. Garmin Index Smart Scale$149.99. This is a must have if you already have a Garmin Tracker. I find that when you have a tracker, and they offer the scale it is a must have, it helps keeps thing consistent and keeps you motivated. As described by Garmin. “Garmin Index is Wi-Fi connected, allowing you to wirelessly sync your data to Garmin Connect. From your computer or on your compatible mobile device, Garmin Connect lets you see your data in more detail and review your progress against your goals. Up to 16 people can be recognized by the smart scale and have their body composition metrics automatically uploaded directly to their own Garmin Connect accounts.”
3. Brooklyn by The 5TH $150.00 The 5TH has a style called Brooklyn that I find very sexy and would look great on any Man’s wrist. As described by The 5TH” a black sandblasted case and polished gunmetal grey indexing, with stitched black straps in both leather and suede. Two textures to play with. The devil is in the detail.” Here is a wonderful treat for you, I contacted The 5TH and for all of you reading this they have a special on the Brooklyn. When you make your purchase enter the following code: THEFIFTH-5 and you will receive $5 off your next order. How awesome is that?!
4. Chicago poster by Ork posters – If you are a local to Chicago there is a wonderful shop called Neighborly. They carry work by Ork Posters, they are wonderful posters that any Man in your life would surely enjoy. The one I have selected is the map of Chicago. It shows the map of Chicago broken down by neighborhood and is in a funky unique color that would look great hanging in their Man Cave or any part of your home or their office.
5. Big Shoulders Coffee: If he is a coffee lover, then this is the brand to get. Locally Roasted in Chicago, Tim Coonan brings great tasting coffee with bright bold flavor.
6. Dirty by Lush $13.95 – Most Men don’t really think about products for their face and stick to their preferred shaving cream they have been using since High School. Have them try “Dirty” and see if they go back to their old ways again.
7. 93,000 Miles by Lush- This has Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Cinnamon leaf oil. This will help soothe your Man’s muscles and recharge
8. Batman Multi-Tool Key Chain from Box Lunch $10.50- This is a bottle opener with a crosshead and flathead screwdriver
9. Geek Mug from Box Lunch $11.50- Have him rock his inner Geek with this mug (filled with Big Shoulders Coffee)
10. Raglan-Sleeve Baseball Tee from Old Navy $11.94- My Husband loves wearing T-Shirts and these are really comfortable and fashionable. I call this a win-win
Disclosure: I am not being paid for my opinion these are my thoughts and views. I do accept product as payment as well as sponsorship. The providers understand that I will give my honest opinion because I believe my readers deserve to know the truth.