I get excited when two things I love meet up. Fannie May is the official chocolate for the Chicago Cubs! It makes being a fan so sweet!
Here are some sweet morsels about Fannie May:
- Fannie May started in 1920
- During WWII when other candy companies decided to change their ingredients, Fannie May did not. They closed early instead of sacrificing their quality.
- The Pixie which is their best seller was invented in 1946
- Fannie May makes over 100 different confections and continues to develop new and innovative flavor profiles for their customers.
- Fannie May’s standards of excellence include maintaining our product’s high quality by requiring special handling during storage and display.
Since I dropped those morsels for you. I wanted to let you know what your options are when ordering these wonderful confections. You can create your own mix with whatever your heart desires in them, or you can purchase ready made tins with some favorites! Want to be the talk of the party?
I suggest the Chicago Cubs tin.
You can find under the occasions tab, then select Chicago Cubs tin. It has five of the Fannie May favorites. It is3.9 lbs of chocolate bliss. Your friends will thank you and the host can keep the tin, you just made your gift a twofer(you are welcome). If you’re thinking that’s too much chocolate (ha who really says that?!) why not try a the Mint Meltaways Wrigley Tin. It has 10.75 oz of minty bliss!
Are you the host of the party and want to give an awesome thank you gift? Put a Cubbies bar in their goody bag!
Want to send a little something sweet to a Cubs fan? I’d recommend the Wrigley Field Mix! It has Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes, Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge Truffles, Dark Chocolate Toasted Marshmallow, and Milk Chocolate Caramel Presents.
I know I gave you a lot to choose from, but honestly you cannot go wrong with Fannie May. What a fun way to celebrate Fannie May and the Chicago Cubs.
That is definitely worth flying the “W”!
*facts pulled from FannieMay.com